Kolster Radio Corporation

Kolster Radio Corporation
Item# 2542
$39.00

The Kolster Radio Corporation was formed in 1926 as a merger of several wireless companies. It supplied the radio portion of Columbia radio-phonographs. The Mackay (Postal Telegraph) companies bought all their communication equipment from Kolster, and Kolster supplied a minimum of one-third of the wired radio apparatus used by wired Radio, Inc., a subsidiary of North American Company. The company went out of business in 1931 due to the depression. All of the company's assets were sold in 1931 to ITT for $3,000,000 and a new company called Kolster Radio Inc. was formed.




Close Up of Vignette:




Certificate: Common Stock, issued in the 1930s

Printer: Security Bank Note Company

Dimensions: 8 (h) x 11 1/2 (w)

State: DE-Delaware

Subject Matter: Sports and Entertainment | Radio and Television Companies

Vignette Topic(s): Lightning Bolts

Condition: Vertical fold lines, no cancels, and some toning and edge faults from age.





All certificates are sold only as collectible pieces, as they are either canceled or obsolete. Certificates carry no value on any of today's financial indexes and no transfer of ownership is implied. Unless otherwise indicated, images are representative of the piece(s) you will receive.