Franklin Stores Corporation (Specimen)

Franklin Stores Corporation (Specimen)
Item# 4060franklin2
$19.00

The Franklin Stores Corporation was founded in 1935 by Frank Rubenstein and headquartered in the Bronx (NY). At its peak, the company operated over 220 locations from the Southwest to the Northeast, and the Caribbean, including the Barker’s Discount Department Stores chain, which was acquired in 1961. The company was sold to Slater Walker of America in 1973.




Close Up of Vignette:




Certificate: Common Stock Certificate, specimen, 1970’s

Printer: Security-Columbian Bank Note Company

Dimensions: 8” (h) x 12” (w)

State: NY-New York

Subject Matter: Retail and Related | Department Stores | Specimen Pieces

Vignette Topic(s): Allegorical Featured | Company Logo Featured

Condition: No fold lines, punch hole cancels in the signature areas and body, and some toning from age. Printed on heavy cardboard stock.





All certificates are sold only as collectible pieces, as they are either canceled or obsolete. Certificates carry no value on any of today's financial indexes and no transfer of ownership is implied. Unless otherwise indicated, images are representative of the piece(s) you will receive.