True Consolidated Mining and Milling Company

True Consolidated Mining and Milling Company
Item# 4685
$15.00

The True Consolidated Mining and Milling Company was incorporated in California on July 30, 1886. Offices were located in San Francisco.

The company’s mines were along a portion of the Mother Lode extending from one mile south of the South Fork of the American River, through the Placerville City Limits to Weber Creek, a distance of some four miles. The mines included the Young Harmon, Old Harmon, Halleck, Berry, Van Hooker, Grass, Brown Bear, Cinnamon Bear, White Bear and Eureka claims.

The company was acquired by the Placerville Gold Quartz Mining Company in 1893.

Certificate: Capital Stock, unissued/uncanceled, early 1900’s

Printer: Not indicated

Dimensions: 5 1/2” (h) x 10 1/2” (w)

State: CA-California

Subject Matter: Mining and Related | Mining-California | Gold Mining | Unissued Pieces

Vignette Topic(s): Body Adornments

Condition: No fold lines or cancels, and toning and edge faults from age.





All certificates are sold only as collectible pieces, as they are either canceled or obsolete. Certificates carry no value on any of today's financial indexes and no transfer of ownership is implied. Unless otherwise indicated, images are representative of the piece(s) you will receive.